Sunday 16 June 2013

Weekend Update

What a mixed bag that last week was!Very disappointing to finish slightly down on the week after a couple of juicily priced winners on Friday and Saturday.Yesterday was "one of those days"that come along from time to time. Four bets for three seconds and a third.All were smashed in the betting ring and all three seconds traded sub 1.50 on Betfair in the run.I pondered long and hard over Bassara before "tweeting" that I was passing her over because of the fast ground and of course she got up to win in the last stride.
The blog finished roughly even on the UK bets and one losing bet in Australia made it a loss of 1.73 units on the week.Figures for June to date are UK 18.685 units profit Australia 3.65 units loss.
Obviously a big week coming up and I'm praying for a dry week.If the rain stays away this should be very decent week judging by past performance.
It's been a bit more difficult adjusting my schedule to concentrate on the UK racing as the time differential is a real nightmare and I've had a few health issues this year so I simply cannot go as hard as before. I've got a routine happening now though and it seems to working well enough.I've had to slow down on the Australian racing a bit though otherwise the workload becomes simply too much.The Aussie stuff is very moderate until September so until then I'm just concentrating on around 30 Australian races a week and it's nearly all lay bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment