Sunday 9 June 2013

Weekend Round Up

Stradbroke day yesterday and Academus' win stopped the blog taking a drubbing there but it was a bit ordinary punting wise overall.There will be nothing flash happening "Down Under"for the next 3 months but the Winter months here do provide opportunities even if the racing isn't anything to get excited about.
The blog's firing on all cylinders now with the British racing after a very quiet start with very few bets early on in the traditional flat season.Some very busy months coming up now and after a pretty shabby start to 2013 I'm looking to put some tough months behind me and charge ahead.
I'll be using twitter more as the UK season progresses as it does help to clarify my position close to off time if I've held back putting one up on the blog for whatever reason.I only tweeted a couple through this week a winner and a close second but there will be a lot more from now on I expect.
Of the blog's advised bets in the UK this week there were 4 winners and a close third from 5 selections (if you include the tweets it's 5 winners, a second and a third from 7 selections).Things are rolling again!
Only one flat meeting at Nottingham today and it's pretty unappealing so I'll be resting up.
Public holiday in Australia tomorrow and metro racing so there may be a blog around late morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment