Thursday 27 June 2013

Thursday's UK Racing

Plenty to go at today but once again I'm struggling to find any value.The afternoon meetings at Newcastle,Warwick and Yarmouth should begin on fast Summer ground but there is rain moving from the west later-Warwick the afternoon meeting most likely to be affected later in the day.This evening Hamilton will be rain affected (raining now) and Leicester seems likely to be.I'm keen on Tight Fit in the 7.10 at Leicester but I don't want to bet on wet ground and hopes of good ground seem to be fading.No advised bets today but will tweet if the weather situation forces a rethink.
Sorry it's been a quiet week but I only put up on the blog horses that I am definitely backing myself.It's annoying when it's midsummer and there's masses of racing when you can't find anything you want to back but there will be plenty coming along soon enough.
Back tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment