Saturday 15 June 2013

Saturday's UK Racing

I'm a bit lacking in confidence with this mornings going reports.The radar seems to show a fair bit of overnight rain but early reports are all in the Good/Good to Firm range.Showers around this afternoon but they look patchy so hard to predict accurately.
Over the years I have found this to be a particularly trappy day best approached with a high degree of caution.
Had some rain hit Musselburgh I would have been interested in a couple there but with Good to Firm posted I am passing.Just the three today and all at York.

York

Race 1
Crackentorp won this this last year and the year before.He's handicapped to go very close again.He races prominently in a race where the majority are hold up types.I have him rated a 6.0 chance and 7.0 plus is available.Not a lot of fat in the price but I'm still having a play here.
Advised Bet : Crackentorp 1 unit at 6.50 or better-monitor on Betfair

Race 4
There has been some aggressive laying on Betfair for Body And Soul this morning so maybe there is a negative that I'm unaware of.I don't like the weight of money waiting to lay this one but  I was confident about here chances of being involved here.I've taken the 11.5 on Betfair-I have her a rock solid 7.0 chance.
Advised Bet 0.75 units Body and Soul at 7.50 or better-take some of the 11.50 now and monitor the rest

Race 7
Most of these are infrequent winners and fully exposed.Not so Polar Venture who was totally luckless last time and is far better than that run suggests.The booking of R.Hughes is a real positive and he can bring this one late and hard.I have him at 4.40 here so again not massive fat at around 5.0 but at that price I'm playing and shopping on Betfair may get a bit better
Advised Bet: Polar Venture  1.15 units at 4.50 or better.5.0 on offer now monitor on Betfair but don't leave it late as I think this one will be popular

No comments:

Post a Comment