Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wednesday's UK Racing

A dry day forecast virtually everywhere so good fast Summer conditions at all three turf venues today.
I usually find a few that I like on this day most years with the Bibury Cup meeting at Salisbury having been pretty good to me in the past.Carlisle have their Carlisle Bell meeting to complement Salisbury this afternoon so it's pretty decent fare for the Wednesday after Ascot.
Surprisingly I can't find anything I want to back at this early stage.One or two did interest me but they are shorties and there are niggling negatives attached to them so I'm passing.
Today's Australian selection was 19.0 when I posted this morning and returned 9.0.Could only manage second unfortunately.
There may be tweets but it's unlikely as it looks a difficult day to find value.

No comments:

Post a Comment