Tuesday 4 June 2013

Moonee Valley Today

Racing returns to the Valley after a two month absence.It's posted a Slow 6 but with a dry 16 degree day forecast it could end up Dead.The races that I managed to get a reasonable handle on are very ground dependent so making an early call is pointless.As always at this venue whatever the track conditions the possibility of bias is very real.Many of the races have no early prices and it's 10.15am as I type this so the bookies are not keen to show their hand early either.
The earlier races are devilishly tricky and it's races 7 onwards (10 races here today) that hold most interest for me.
All I can tell you with any confidence at this stage is that Lake Sentensia is too short at 2.50 in race 8.
Sorry there's nothing to put up at this stage but I will tweet through later

No comments:

Post a Comment