Saturday 8 June 2013

Saturday's UK racing

Six flat meetings today and the Summer Saturday's create a massive workload.I've looked at 16 races in great depth where I saw potential bets but after weighing up all the pro's and cons I have only three advised bets.
Good fast racing ground everywhere today so it's a shame I can only find three I want to back at this stage.

Newmarket

Race 4
No Heretic looked like he'd have more to offer when winning over the Rowley Mile course here last time.This is a good race and there are some decent sorts here but with the expectation that No Heretic can improve again and him likely to be better positioned in the run than his main rivals I'm on at 5.50.
I have him at 3.80 here.
Advised Bet: No Heretic  1.3 units at 4.0 or better-take the 5.0 on offer now


Chester

Race 5
Plenty of hopes here but with pace on upfront it should favour the closers andAl Muheer get a chance to make up for being unlucky last time in a tougher race.He'll need the breaks but is drawn well and the price is big enough to tempt me.I rate him 6.0 here so the 9.0 on offer looks good.
Advised Bet: Al Muheer  0.85 units at 6.60 or better-9.0 available in a place-8.0 plus on Betfair


Newbury

Race 1
Amateurs race but have to be with the improving Balmoral Castle who is going forward whilst most of these are in reverse.Wide throughout last time but still got home.Draws for a nice run here and is a 3.0 max chance on my figures but is on offer at 4.50/5.0
Advised Bet: Balmoral Castle  1.65 units at 3.20 or better-5.0/4.50 on offer now is overs so take it



No comments:

Post a Comment