Thursday 6 June 2013

Thurday's UK Racing

I don't know what's happened to the replays on the Racing Post site.None are available for either Tuesday's or yesterday's racing which is a real pain.I set aside a couple of hours every day to review the previous day's racing and I hate to get behind as  2/3 hours a day of analysing replays is about as much as I can stand before my brain starts going into neutral.
It's piss poor racing this week so far which I suppose after Epsom and two weeks out from Ascot is predictable.
Only one bet I can suggest

Sandown

Race 2

I'm not that keen on Bath winners stepping up to premier courses but I'll make an exception for Asian Trader here.He looked an out and out sprinter winning his maiden last time and from a good draw and slightly down in trip he'll be hard to beat.Rebecca Romero was unlucky last time and if the breaks fall her way she is a live threat but she will need luck and plenty of it the way she races.

Advised Bet

Asian Trader   1.55 units to win at 3.50 or better  (some 4.0 on offer but generally 3.75 early)

No comments:

Post a Comment