Monday 7 October 2013

Weekly Round Up

Treve's win in yesterday's 'Arc in Paris was as stunning a performance as I can remember in that race since Dancing Brave's breathtaking win back in 1986.She didn't settle in the early stages of the race and had to travel wide throughout but from the moment she cruised up on the home turn it was simply a question of by how far she would win.
Punting wise it's been a tough week despite getting 40.0 plus odds on Happy Trails in the Turnbull last Saturday which was the only bright spot in a frustrating an annoying week.The blog in total finished 4.8 units down on the week.The drought in winners over in the UK continues although there weren't many bets last week.
I had one of those nightmare Betfair cock ups on Tuesday when the trading software froze and I was left with a four figure liability in a 4 runner -58 grade race at Kilmore.I have strict rules about not leaving myself exposed late but somehow let my guard down this time and of course got caned.It's happened before but not for a very long time and I was murderous with myself afterwards.
Hoping and expecting a better week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment