Saturday 26 October 2013

Sale Cup Day

Dead 4 posted for Sale for the Cup meeting.No rain around so it may dry out to a Good 3.
Not a lot of obvious value in the supporting races but I think the Cup market is a bit out of line.

Sale

Race 7
Rhythm To Spare was very dominant at Caulfield and is listed as favourite at 2.60.That's too short.I don't think there is much to chose between him,Mouro and Mutual Trust.I'll take a chance on Mutual Trust at the 6.50 on offer against my rating of 5.0.He's a G1 winner in France and showed definite signs of a return to form in the G1 Toorak last time.Critically he'll be up front and the other two main hopes will be giving him a start

Advised Bet: Mutual Trust 1 unit at 5.50 or better-take the 6.50 with Bet 365/6.0 elsewhere

There are a couple of possibilities at Hamilton and Sale if markets open up a bit so if I'm backing anything else I'll send details via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment