Tuesday 8 October 2013

Mornigton & Warwick Farm Today

Midweek metro meeting at Mornington and Warwick Farm.Both are now a Good 3 and warm dry conditions at both venues.
Tricky day to find ones I want to back in morning markets but there is one I've backed early

Mornigton

Race 6
I thought that this chiefly concerned Heyday and Perfect Offering.Heyday is promising and she did well to finish as close as she did last time after being knocked sideways approaching the turn after being stuck in traffic most of the run.I have her favourite here at 3.0 and they bet 4.40 earlier but Sportingbet/Centrebet are still 3.90 which is still good value on my figures.Perfect Offering has strong form for a race like this but so far she's had 15 goes and only won her maiden.The market has her favourite at 3.0 out from 2.60 but I'd much rather be with the lightly raced and progressive Heyday.

Advised Bet: Heyday 1.65 units at 3.20 or better-take the 3.90 now


There are possibilities if markets change and if I'm backing anything else I'll send via Twitter a few minutes before jump time

No comments:

Post a Comment