Friday 25 October 2013

Cox Plate Day at Moonee Valley & Rosehill

Cox Plate Day at Moonee Valley and a Dead 4 is posted.There is a possibility of showers during the afternoon but no more than 1mm is expected if they do arrive so doubt they are going to change things much.May get to a Good 3 if the rain stays away.Rosehill is a Good 3 and a dry day is expected.
I'm having a torrid month and struggling for winners.I think the racing is tough today generally and apart from the Cox Plate which I looked at on Thursday there is no stand out selection in any of the races.I'll be playing mostly on the "lay" side of the exchange today but there is a possibility of a bet in the last race at Rosehill.If I'm playing I'll send the details via Twitter
There are definite possibilities tomorrow though and I'll post a blog tomorrow looking at the Sale Cup meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment