Tuesday 22 October 2013

Geelong Cup Day

Heavy 9 for Geelong Cup and the rain has decimated the field sizes with a huge number of non runners.Kensington up in Sydney is a Good 3.
I'm not backing anything at Geelong today at this stage.I "tweeted" through yesterday that Forgotten Voice was a "lay" at around 2.60 in the Geelong Cup.I managed to get a decent four figure sum matched around 2.56 yesterday into 2.33 after Tandy's scratching.He's currently 2.80 on Befair and will continue to blow out beyond 3.0 I'm sure.Forgotten Voice is a good horse but he's only ever won on good ground.Anyone who thinks 2.70 is a fair price about a nine year old gelding who's come half way round the world and carries top weight on ground it hates needs to have a good look at themselves.I'll be trading out so I don't lose on the race but seriously this horse is a 4.50 chance.May win but terrible price if your betting,tasty if your laying.
There a possibility of a bet in races 6 and 7 at Kensington.I'll tweet details through if I'm playing 

No comments:

Post a Comment