Wednesday 21 August 2013

York Ebor Festival -Day One

Good to Firm at York and a generally dry day so fast conditions will prevail.
Lot's of problems for me with the Racing Post site today and last Saturday so I'm hoping the techo's there can sort my problems out as without replays I'm at a big disadvantage.
At this stage just the one although Race 5 at York interests me a lot but I'm holding fire on it for now and with the other meetings.Other bets sent via Twitter is the best I can do with these replay problems having compromised my form study

York

Race 1
Have to be with Above Standard back on fast ground and back half a furlong in trip.Still improving and a deserved favourite in a competitive sprint-my rating 6.0 and 8.6 currently on Betfair

Advised Bet: Above Standard 0.85 units at 6.50 or better-average in on Betfair

No comments:

Post a Comment