Monday 19 August 2013

Weekly Round Up

Not a disastrous week but definitely not a good one either.I like to think I keep things pretty tight but the grip loosened a bit last weekend and inevitably losses are the result.With a very big week coming up I want to be at my best so I'll be taking a couple of days away from the racing to clear my head and freshen up.So nothing today or tomorrow but back Wednesday for the Ebor meeting at York.
Meanwhile here are the figures for last week:

Australia   One bet only last week and nothing sent via Twitter

                  Stakes    0.90
                  Returns  Nil
                  LOSS    0.90

Australia this week  Loss 0.90 units


UK          Bets advised in 7 races-No winners

                Stakes     9.50
                Returns   Nil
                LOSS      9.50

Tweets     Bets advised in 3 races-1 winner

                Stakes     3.60
                Returns   5.83
                PROFIT  2.23

UK this week Loss 7.27 units

Total this week  Loss 8.17 units
 

No comments:

Post a Comment