Friday 2 August 2013

Goodwood-Day Four

Two afternoon and three evening flat fixtures today with Goodwood of course the highlight.
The advised bets are at Goodwood with a very strong chance of more via Twitter after I've seen what the rain patterns have done to the going at the evening fixtures.Goodwood posts Good,Good to Firm in places.They have had a shower or two this morning and I want to watch the first race there and see the time before I finalize completely what I'm doing there today so there may be more to come concerning here too.I try and get the "tweets"out in good time 10/15 mins before the off.

Goodwood

Race 2
The 2.60 plus has gone now about Monteridge but as I have him rated 1.90 here the 2.37 still available is very good value.Stall 2 is my only concern if he got cluttered away on the rail but with the peerless Hughes aboard I expect him to win

Advised Bet: Montiridge  2.60 units to win at 2.0 or better


Race 3
The presence at the top of the handicap of Tuesday's Galway winner Brendan Braken complicates things a bit.He seems to be best with cut but that was so emphatic a win that he's very hard to dismiss.I'm keen that my original view of this race that the 3-y-old's Cape Peron and Wentworth were the two to be on is correct but I think we have to save at least on Brendan.

Advised Bets:  Cape Peron   0.75 units at 7.0 or better-monitor on Betfair
                         Wentworth   0.75 units at  7.0 or better-monitor on Betfair
                          Brendan Braken 0.20 units (saver) monitor on Betfair






No comments:

Post a Comment