Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday's UK Racing

Just the one UK flat meeting today at Pontefract and it's Good to Firm there and likely to be a dry day.
It's a decent meeting but surely they could have saved one of yesterday's six meetings for today to pair up with it.
I was a bit off focus yesterday and was annoyed with myself as a result.I made the wrong call on two or three marginal decisions and what was a losing day could and probably should have been a winning one.
At this stage just the one today but if anything else appeals I'll send it via Twitter.

Pontefract

Race 4
The last time Galician ran over this course and distance in the spring she went down narrowly to subsequent Wokingham winner York Glory.Her last two efforts in ultra competitive handicaps have been over further but with plenty of pace likely here I fancy her to be strongest at the finish.She's drawn to get a cosy run behind the speed.I love top grade handicap form going into Listed grade and a few of the opposition here are on the "avoid" list.3.80 max on my figures and generally 4.50 but I've got around 5.50 on Betfair so that looks the best option

Advised Bet: Galician 1.35 units at 4.0 or better-monitor on Betfair

No comments:

Post a Comment