Saturday 31 August 2013

Saturday's UK Racing

Four UK flat meetings today which is far more manageable than the six we've been getting through the summer months.Beverley and Sandown are Good to Firm.Chester is Good and Bath is Firm.Drying conditions everywhere today.

Beverley

Race 4
London Citizen makes plenty of appeal getting weight from all and with bonus of his rider's claim.He's top priced around 7.50 this morning but I have him at 5.0 here.

Advised Bet: London Citizen 1 unit at 5.50 or better-take the 7.50 on offer now


Sandown

Race 4
Sennockian Star just keeps improving.A lot of these have peaked or are becoming a bit suss.I don't think this is quite as competitive as it appears at first glance and I think Sennockian is value at the 7.0 on offer against my rating of 5.0

Advised Bet: Sennockian Star 1 unit at 5.50 or better-take the 7.0 for 50% of the stake and monitor on Betfair with the balance.

There are two or three more of interest today and hopefully markets will open to make them backable.If they do and I'm playing I send details via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment