Tuesday 27 August 2013

Sandown & Warwick Farm Today

Decent midweek racing today so that's a clear sign that Spring is just around the corner.
I took a full day away from things yesterday and had a big night so as is usually the case in those situations by the time you "do the form" the juicy odds have gone.I would have happily backed Tried and Tired in race 6 at Warwick Farm at 4.60.3.20 best now and I still may play there but am not committed at this stage.If I'm playing I'll sent a message via Twitter.
Sandown posts Dead 4 but is a likely upgrade and Warwick Farm is a Good 3 and drying.


Sandown
Race 5
The Tassie mare This Moment is overs at 8.0 compared to my figures of 6.0.In career best form and didn't have much room up the straight last time.

Advised Bet: This Moment 0.85 units at 6.50 or better-take the 8.0 for 70% of the stake and monitor on Betfair with the balance

Race 6
I know Saint Mark was the victim of a poor tactical ride last time but nevertheless he's way too short here.He's not a proven stayer for mine and I want to find one to beat him here.I saw merit in Mendivel,North Lodge and Tough Vintage at the odds and thought about going three against the field but really Mendivel is way overs at 7.0.Progessive,goes forward,definitely stays and is pitbull when challenged.7.0 very nice thank you against my 4.50 max

Advised Bet: Medivel 1.10 units at 4.80 or better-take the 7.0 on offer now

Race 9
Another favourite that's too short here in Soros at 3.40.Sure he bolted up last time but that was against fully exposed out of form horses on the synthetic.Rhythm To Spare and Weissmuller are both promising but have bigger targets over further bur neither would surprise particularly Rhythm To Spare.Lord Durante get across to lead here with Gauci aboard.He hasn't finished improving and back up in trip can definitely have a say in this.12.0 is big overs against my 6.50

Advised Bet; Lord Durante 0.75 units at 7.0 or better-take the 12.0 on offer now

No comments:

Post a Comment