Friday 16 August 2013

Caulfield & Rosehill Today

Caulfield is a Good 3 with the possibility of light rain later.Doubt it'll make much difference.Rosehill is a Good 3 and Dry.
Good horses resuming in droves today and fitness levels are guesswork in most cases.These quality early season events for 3-y-olds are an absolute minefield at this time of the year and I generally steer well clear of them.Markets are very tight in the other races and I cannot find anything to interest me in the early betting at Rosehill.Caulfield is much the same but I will go on a retrieving mission in race 2 there.

Caulfield

Race 2
Vizhaka was given a nonsense ride by Newitt last time and I knew the money was lost after they had gone 200m.Aside from the imported  horses this is a very similar contest.I would expect the imports to be ridden back and probably to be better for the run.That leaves Alpha Proxima (gifted a soft lead last time and 4 spots higher now),Brians Honour and Luckyi'mbarefoot (both ideally suited by wet ground and Chasse (worse off with Vizhaka for being beaten by him last time).Vizhaka should slot in behind the pace here and get a good run.5.50 om my figures and 6.50 available now is a bit of value

Advised Bet: Vizhaka 0.90 units at 6.0 or better-take the 6.50 for 60% of the stake and monitor on Betfair with the balance

No comments:

Post a Comment