Monday 12 August 2013

Weekly Round Up

As in mid-July the quality of racing has dropped and the opportunities are thin on the ground at the moment.As I've mentioned in the blog before I don't put anything up on here unless I'm backing it myself.Unless I've found something that I definitely want to commit my own money to then I'll happily pass.
Last week there were only 3 bets.2 winners (both relatively short) and the other one (7.0 into 5.0) was nosed out in a desperate finish.Hopefully there will be a bit more action this week but it won't happen today as I'm taking a rest day.Here's the breakdown for last week:

Australia

No bets in the blog last week and nothing sent via Twitter

UK

Bets in 3 races-2 winners

Stakes      5.95
Returns   12.32
Profit        6.37 units

No bets sent via Twitter

Total Profit for the week   6.37 units

No comments:

Post a Comment