Monday 11 February 2013

Weekend Round Up

My Monday's are spent reviewing both the weekend's racing and all the back and lay bets I've had.If you've been following the blog you'll know that Friday and Saturday's selections performed miserably and as a result the blog is behind on the advised bets this month.All previous month's have been profitable but there is a bit of work to be done to get ahead this month.
On reflection I have to concede that I got it wrong on Saturday.I have strict parameters that I generally stick to when taking early odds (and including as advised bets in the blog).On Saturday I bent the rules and strayed outside those parameters and got my arse kicked as a result.If you followed the blog with your "hard earned"on Saturday all I can tell you is that being human I'm prone to the occasional off day but they are hopefully,these days, the exception and not the rule.As my school report card repeatedly used to say "can and must do better".
Back Wednesday with a look at Mornington's cup meeting and Sydney's Canterbury card.

No comments:

Post a Comment