Saturday 30 November 2013

November Round Up

A very quiet month bets wise particularly so with the Flemington Carnival kicking off the month.
The number of bets I've had on Australian racing this year is down considerably on last year and that's because my focus has moved much more on to the "lay' side of the exchange.It's been a gradual progression and it's taken me a while to get my exposure and money management to where I'm comfortable but it's starting to work very well for me now.There are big frustrations some days but it's betting so of course it's going to challenge you on numerous occasions.
 I'll try to get a blog out over the next few days explaining some of the strategies I use on Betfair when looking to lay one.Meanwhile here is a blog from earlier in the year http://maxblakey.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/january-round-up-laying-horses.html.The blog I'll do soon will expand on this and looks at strategies that I now use to improve profitibility.
Here are the results for November and a nice winner yesterday puts the blog in black for the month.

UK and Overseas

No bets this month


Australia

Blog       Bets advised in 10 races -2 winners
               Stakes               13.90
               Returns             11.94
               LOSS                  1.96 units

Tweets   Bets advised in 9 races -2 winners
              Stakes                 7.0
              Returns               14.98
              PROFIT                7.98 units


Total for month  PROFIT  6.02 units 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment