Tuesday 12 November 2013

Last Weeks Round Up and Ballarat & Warwick Farm Today

I missed the boat as far as this year's Spring Carnival was concerned and although there is a very modest profit so far in November it's definitely a case of what might have been.As a result I was feeling a bit deflated through Sunday and Monday particularly as some very good judges who's opinions I greatly respect had excellent results last week.That's it now for really good racing this year apart from a few odd days (this Saturday at Caulfield,a couple of decent days in Perth and the Hong Kong meeting next month) otherwise it's the usual Summer offering of plenty of racing but not much quality.
Here's last weeks results:

Blog  Bets in 4 races-1 winner
Stakes    5.00
Returns  6.00
Profit      1.00 unit

Tweets Bets advised in 5 races-1 winner
Stakes     3.95
Returns   5.98
Profit       2.03 units

Overall for week PROFIT 3.03 units

Ballarat has a Dead 4 posted which I'm not overly confident about and there is a possibility of rain.Warwick Farm is a Heavy 8 but it's warm and sunny so it probably upgrades as the afternoon wears on.There is a strong possibility of a bet in Race 7 at Ballarat and if I'm playing I'll send a "tweet" 10mins or more before off time.Other races there I'll be laying not backing.Warwick Farm has been difficult with the Heavy and the likelihood of it drying out.Again if I'm playing I'll send details via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment