Monday 4 November 2013

Melbourne Cup-Market Assessment & Comments

It's dry in Melbourne and the forecast for Cup day is sunny and warm.Flemington is currently a Dead 4 and overnight watering will keep it that way but it'll be good fast racing ground once things get under way you'd think.
Here are my rated prices for the race

Fiorente             7.0
Sea Moon          12.0
Fawkner            12.0
Mount Athos     12.0
Brown Panther  15.0
Verena               15.0
Seville               17.0
Simenon            21.0
Dandino             26.0
Royal Empire    26.0  
Vole.De C.         26.0
Hawkspur          29.0
Super Cool        34.0
Green Moon      34.0
Dear Demi         34.0 
Dunaden            41.0
Tres Blue           41.0
Foreteller           67.0
Ruscello             67.0
Masked Marvel  67.0
Mourayan           67.0
Red Cadeaux     101.0
Ethiopia             151.0
Ibecenco            151.0

Fiorente is fully entitled to be favourite with excellent lead up form,and a good gate.Before I got right into the analysis I'd thought I'd have him shorter than the 7.0 that I've finally settled on.I think it's a tough race this year to bet into with any great confidence.The two that are on offer at a decent margin to my figures are Fawkner and Brown Panther although at this stage I haven't backed anything.
I'll make a decision tomorrow betting wise and will have a look at the other races in tomorrow's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment