Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday's UK Racing

An atrocious day yesterday and a stark reminder of how volatile the game becomes when the rains arrive.
I was tempted to take a couple of rest days to gather myself together but there are definite possibilities at York today depending on what the actual going is .Good with Good to Soft patches is posted and a dry day expected.This track dries well since the remedial work was carried out so it may actually be genuinely Good or bordering on better by the time things get under way.Three races of serious interest this afternoon but not committing to anything early until I've seen the times and how the track plays in the first couple of races.
York is the only UK flat meeting today which strikes me as very poor planning.Another meeting would have made the day far more appealing.
If I'm backing anything I'll send the details via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment