Friday 13 September 2013

St.Ledger Festival-Day Three

Doncaster,Sandown on turf this afternoon and Wolverhampton on the All Weather this evening.Both turf tracks post Good to Soft and the radar suggests that both could get some light rain this afternoon.
I was completely wrong footed with an wholly inaccurate posting from Epsom yesterday so monitor closely today.
Doncaster was much better yesterday than Wednesdays card and today is very good.Sandown has a decent card too.Unfortunately I am struggling to find an angle into anything at this stage today. I regretted going off early yesterday by the time racing had got underway so I'm not falling over myself to put anything up early today.Results yesterday produced a layers bonanza and whilst I don't think that will necessarily be the case today I am noticeably lacking in confidence about anything at this stage.
If there is anything I'll send it via Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment