Tuesday 24 September 2013

Sale & Canterbury Today

No Metro meeting in Victoria today just the provincial meeting at Sale where it's a Dead 4.There is a possibility of showers this afternoon although the radar looks clear at the moment.If no rain arrives then an upgrade is likely I expect.Canterbury is a Good 3 and dry.
At this stage today just the one bet and if there is any more I'll send it via Twitter.

Canterbury

Race 5
Turnley ran well in a better grade than this last time.Overall this is a drop in grade for him from the class of races he's been competing in without getting a lot of luck and still running well.He has the outside gate but my speed map has him managing to slot into a good trailing position just behind the speed.I like him back from 1400 to 1250m and Rawiller takes the ride.I've got him 3.30 on my figures and 4.0 is on offer

Advised Bet: Turnley  1.50 units at 3.50 or better-take the 4.0 on offer with Ladbrokes/Bookmaker.com for 50% of the stake and monitor on Betfair with the balance

No comments:

Post a Comment