Saturday 21 September 2013

Saturday's UK Racing

Four UK turf fixtures today.Ayr is Good to Soft (early drizzle) Newbury is Soft (drying out) Newmarket is Good (drying out) and Catterick is Good (drying out).
Just races I'm taking on at this stage although there are other possibilities depending on how track conditions and markets develop.

Ayr

Race 5
Ayr Gold Cup.Always challenging but over the years I'm on the right side of the ledger with this race and happy to take three against the field here.The top six in betting are the best chances on my figures but I'll take the three at the best odds Khubala,Tropics and Hoof It.

Advised Bets:  Khubala      0.40 units at 13.50 or better
                        Tropics        0.40 units at  14.0 or better
                         Hoof It       0.35 units  at  15.0 or better
                         Average on Betfair with all three


Newbury

Race 5
York Glory was a borderline decision for me at Beverley last time and I passed him over because of the fast ground.Right decision but he really should have won and was beaten by a shocking ride from Spencer.Doyle replaces in the saddle today and with a good pace likely and the juice in the ground suiting I like his chances today.

Advised Bet : York Glory 1 unit to win at 5.50 or better-monitor on Betfair

Probably will be more and I'll send it via Twitter if there is    

No comments:

Post a Comment