Monday 16 September 2013

Fortnightly Round Up

I took a couple of rest days at the beginning of last week so I didn't get round to doing a weekly round up as I usually do each Monday.Here's the breakdown for the month so far

Australia

Blog:         5 Bets advised-1winner
Stakes        5.55
Returns      8.40
Profit         2.85 units

Tweets:      5 Bets advised-2 winners
Stakes        7.45
Returns      12.27
Profit           4.82 units

Australian Total  Profit 7.67 units


UK

Blog:         6 Bets advised-No winners
Stakes       10.20
Returns      Nil
Loss           10.20 units

Tweets:     6 Bets advised-1 winner
Stakes       6.60
Returns     5.70
Loss          0.90 units

UK Total Loss 11.10 units

Overall total LOSS 3.43 units

Overall the loss was 11.45 units after the first week of September so a fair week last week to compensate.Plenty of excellent racing to come this month so I've got to be confident the figures will be in the black by the month's end.
No bets in the UK today as I'm taking a rest day.Quite keen on one tomorrow in Australia but Victoria has been deluged today so I'll have to see what we are dealing with conditions wise.I have commitments mid afternoon tomorrow but if I'm playing I'll put a blog out before I leave-no later than 2.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment