Tuesday 10 September 2013

Mornington & Warwick Farm Today

I've had a couple of days off to freshen up after a bloody awful day on Saturday.Sorry I haven't done last weeks round up.In short everything got beat and the blog incurred double digit losses.Let's move on and start retrieving those losses.Doncaster St Leger festival begins tonight in the UK so a good week of racing to look forward to there.Meanwhile two good midweek metro meetings today at Mornington and Warwick Farm.
Mornington is a Dead 4 and the rain seems to have ended so an upgrade is a possibility.Warwick Farm is a Good 3 and drying all the time

Mornington
I'm not committed to any bets at this stage but there are a couple of possibilities and I sent any bets through via Twitter.Two favourites that are too short though according to my figures are Race 2 Turquoise King currently 3.20 and I have around 5.50 and Race 6 Office Bearer currently 2.80 and I have at 5.0.

Warwick Farm
Race 1

Medevil ran a huge race last time when hassled throughout.He should be favourite here but is on offer at 4.20 (4.40 just taken).He's 2.80 on my figures

Advised Bet: Medevil  1.75 units at 3.0 or better-4.60 on Betfair now for a few hundred-monitor

Anymore today sent via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment