Saturday 14 September 2013

St.Leger Festival-Day Four

St. Leger day at Doncaster (Good to Soft) plus Bath (Good), Chester (Good to Soft),Lingfield (Soft) and Kempton this evening on the All Weather.
The rains have played havoc with the form book this month and again we are faced with a day that's almost impossible to approach with any confidence if your backing.The "lay" side has been the place to be this week.
I am holding fire as a dry day everywhere is forecast and I want to see how much the ground dries out and get an accurate reading of ground and track patterns.
Sorry to have nothing definite on such a big day but as I've said in this blog before I only put them up when I'm backing them and at this stage I've backed nothing.I do like Inscription in the last at Doncaster but he's a much better horse with juice in the ground so I don't want to find out that by the time the race is run everything has dried out.I always check radars and forecasts but the weather has caught me out completely the last three days so today I'll hold fire till I'm sure.
Bets sent via Twitter (if there are any).

No comments:

Post a Comment