Friday 20 September 2013

Caulfield,Randwick & Pakenham Today

Caulfield is a Slow 6 and drying out.Chance that the fence may be a bit "suss" there today according to Sam Hyland after he walked the track this morning.Randwick is a Dead 4 and drying out to a Good 3.Pakenham is a Slow 7 and drying too.
Caulfield is very difficult programme and there is nothing I want to back at current prices bar one in the Underwood which I'm still pondering about.Randwick is much the same although there is a bet there early.The ones that interest me are not offering any fat at the moment.If markets ease up favourably I'll send any bets via Twitter
I'm keen on three races at Pakenham but early markets are 30% plus overound so if you want these bets you need to be following the blog on Twitter as I'll "tweet" them through.I'm pretty confident at Pakenham today.

Randwick

Race 5
G1 George Main and a very good field assembled.Most get back and are aiming at bigger prizes over further (Hawkspur,Royal Descent and Fawkner are Caulfield Cup bound).Sacred Falls,Shoot Out and possibly Sincero will be conceeding starts.The ones up front should be Streama,Dissident and Veyron and of the tree I'll have the 3-y-o Dissident getting 6kg's or more.He was outstanding in last weeks Golden Rose when wide throughout and at least the equivalent of the winner Zoustar.6.0 on offer against my rating of 4.50.

Advised Bet: Dissident 1.10 units at 5.0 or better-markets will get better so monitor on Betfair

No comments:

Post a Comment