Tuesday 3 June 2014

Sandown & Warwick Farm Today

Sandown posts a Slow 6 and there is a chance of rain later in the afternoon.Warwick Farm posts a Dead 5 and the forecast is for dry weather so there may be an upgrade there.
Not overly enthuse about  anything in Sydney but I haven't completely ruled out the last race there .

Sandown has the rail back in the true position today but I'll be seeing how it plays before committing to anything there today.
The blackbookers engaged today are all at Sandown

Race 5   Atlantis Dream
Race 6   Sure You Can
Race 8   Magic Tom

Atlantis Dream was 6.0 yesterday (5.2 approx after deductions) and is 3.80 now. She'll run well and I still may back her but I'm not falling over myself to take 3.80.

Magic Tom has a live chance in the last.He 's been 7.0 into 6.0 this am but I'm not on yet as he's drawn low and the middle may be favoured by now.

A few other possibilities and Bets/Lays and Updates advised via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment