Tuesday 10 June 2014

Sandown & Canterbury Today

Before I look at today's racing I'll just tidy up the figures from last week.

Australia
Blog        0.70 unit LOSS
Tweets    3.42 unit  LOSS

UK
Blog        No bets advised
Tweets    3.76 PROFIT

Overall 0.36 unit LOSS on the week.

Canterbury is a Heavy 8 and it may upgrade. If you are betting there today then good luck! I found it an impossible card.

Sandown posts a Slow 6. It's dry in Melbourne so it should be drying out but I have no confidence in this new surface and you really have to watch the first couple of races to satisfy yourself that you're comfortably with what your dealing with.
Chief Steward Bailey demanding that all horses wear new shoes to better help them cope with the Sandown surface. Fills you with confidence doesn't it?
It's a typically modest midweek Winter card and hard to get excited about unless your easily excited.

Race 5
Darciwood is lightly raced and may have scope to do better but he looked a bit of a thinker to me last prep and I'm keen to take him on here with Esprit Warrior who's racing in great form,is very consistent and progressive and acts on all surfaces.6.0 is very attractive as I have at 4.0.
Millies Mann did little on her first run for Darren Weir but she's had a few weeks off since and it's interesting that he has decided to run in the city. I may have a speculative bet on her but just committed to Esprit Warrior at the moment

Advised Bet: 1.25 units on Esprit Warrior .Take the 6.0 on offer with Bet 365 if you can get it.

Further Bets/Lays and Updates via Twitter

1 comment: