Friday 29 August 2014

Caulfield & Rosehill Today-G1 Racing returns

Caulfield is a Good 3 and it's dry. Memsie Stakes day there so good to see the first G1 of the new season.
Rosehill is a Heavy 8 and there are still light showers around but I don't think the track is any worse than the early morning assessment.
I haven't got involved in anything yet today but there are a few I'm interested in.
It's not an easy day and there seems no good reason to go off early about anything.
So a very light post today and all bets and updates sent via Twitter this afternoon.


Reminder:
This will be the last month that I continue this way-blog bets and bets sent via Twitter. From September for 3 months I am trialing a members service where the advised bets will go out by sms. That takes in the Australian Spring Carnival and all the fantastic European Autumn action. Members will get an email on the days when bets are likely advising the possibility of bets in certain races and these will be confirmed by sms. I have had a few requests to start up a private service but I wanted to run the blog for a while so people can see that it is genuinely profitable over time. After almost two years I think I've done that emphatically.
Membership will be capped at 30 members and that number will never increase.The initial cost will be $100 per month or $200 if you subscribe for the whole 3 months. December I am taking off and if things have worked out OK the service will resume in January. Anyone interested in joining the service should email me: maxblakey@rocketmail.com and I will email back full details. Your email address will never be passed on to third parties.
The blog will continue after this month and I'll still look at a race or two on the better days and pass on anything worthwhile.
Those of you who have already contacted me about the private service should have received an email back from me acknowledging your interest. I will send payment details out at the end of this month and the service will have it's first operational day on Wednesday 4th September


No comments:

Post a Comment