Sunday 31 August 2014

August Round Up & YTD Figures

August started OK then went sour for a couple of weeks but finished off well. A roller coaster month but a decent one in the end. Here are the figures:-

Australia

Bets advised in the blog- Bets in 13 races - 4 winners
Stakes             14.55
Profit               15.05 units

Bets advised via Twitter- Bets in 27 races - 5 winners
Stakes             37.15
Loss                  4.75 units

Australia total for month  PROFIT 10.30 units


UK & Int.

Bets advised in the blog- Bets in 7 races - 1 winner
Stakes              7.60
Loss                 1.30 units

Bets advised via Twitter- Bets in 9 races - 3 winners
Stakes              11.65
Profit                  5.98 units

UK & Int. total for month PROFIT 4.68 units

Overall total for the month PROFIT 14.98 units

We are two thirds through the year now with the next 10 weeks the busiest of the year. So far the collective figures for the year to date (blogs and tweets combined) are Stakes 355.30 PROFIT 57.94 which is a POT of 16.30%. If I marked the prices of the winners the way a lot of ratings agencies do the winnings would be greatly inflated. I try to record the price that is fair determined by the time the bet was advised and what is available then and the instructions sent with the bet.

It's around two years now since I started the blog and during that time I have had a lot of emails asking if I would start up a private service. I had planned to begin it this month with a ceiling cap of 30 members. I didn't expect to get the full quota of 30 initially but I did need around 15 to make it a worthwhile venture.So far I have had expressions of interest from 12 people and that doesn't mean all 12 will take the plunge and come on board so there simply isn't enough interest to make it worthwhile proceeding at this stage.
The figures throughout the couple of years since I started this blog have been excellent and anyone following on a regular basis could have no complaints but it is time consuming to produce and I'm undecided at the moment whether to continue or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment