Tuesday 25 February 2014

Weekly Round Up

As I've mentioned in recent blogs it's been hard getting back into things after a break away from the racing during most of January.I've been very cautious and tentative throughout this month as I slowly get back to a normal working schedule.
I'm pretty much back to my normal routine now and whilst last week had me operating at about 50% of my normal turnover it will steadily get back to full capacity quickly.Anyway less can often be better and the blog had a good week on low turnover.Here's the results:

Blog
Bets advised in 3 races-2 winners
Stakes     4.80
Profit       7.96

Tweets
Bets advised in 1 race-no winners
Stakes     0.85
Loss        0.85

Total for the week  7.11 units profit

Back tomorrow for a look at Wednesday's midweek metropolitan fixtures

No comments:

Post a Comment