Sunday 21 July 2013

Weekly Round Up

Only one flat meeting in the UK today at Redcar and nothing to get excited about there so I'll be giving it a miss today.
I've found selections almost impossible to find this week with any number of small fields with a likelihood of the races becoming tactical.On reflection I may have been too cautious but I don't like putting up even money shots unless I can see real value in my figures and nearly all the possibilities this week have been shorties.Hopefully the coming week will throw up a few more opportunities.
Nevertheless,a profitable week.Here's the breakdown:-

Australia

Bets in 3 races

Stakes   6.30 units
Returns 6.30 units

No profit/loss


UK

Only one bet all week but a winner!

Stakes   1.55 units
Returns 6.67 units

Profit     5.12 units


No bets sent via Twitter this week

No comments:

Post a Comment