Sunday 28 July 2013

Sunday's UK Racing

Decent racing today but a bit tricky weather wise at the moment.Rain around which will definitely affect Carlisle and may affect Pontefract.Ascot seems likely to be Good to Firm.There are possibilities today but I want to see how the weather is before committing.If I'm betting I'll send details via Twitter.
I am betting on the G1 Prix Rothschild at Deauville today so that's the only confirmed advised bet at this stage.

Deauville

Race 6
Rain yesterday has softened up the track at Deauville although it is drying out now and may revert to Good from the posted Good to Soft by the time we get to this G1 race for fillies and mares.Elusive Kate is favourite but she likes it dry so I'm happy to take her on here with Duntle.I really like this one today and the straight Deauville track will suit her.I have her 4.30 and 6.0 is available now and she is currently 12.0 on the french tote.

Advised Bet: Duntle 1.20 at 4.50 or better-take the 6.0 on offer for 33% and monitor on Betfair with the balance

No comments:

Post a Comment