Friday 5 July 2013

Friday's UK Racing

Five meetings today.Three afternoon and two evening.A warm dry day forecast so decent Summer ground everywhere today.
My teenage Daughter was out gallivanting last weekend and returned home on Tuesday with the flu.I've been trying to keep away from her all week but it's got me and I'm starting to feel very ordinary.I've battled through the form for today but whether I can battle through the racing is dubious.
Two bets at this stage-if I can keep going there will almost certainly be "tweets" as there are a few possibles today if the market gets a little more giving.

Doncaster

Race 4
Creek Falcon failed at Ascot after bolting up over this course and distance.I backed him at Ascot and he was below his best.He's subsequently trotted up at Leicester.He's the one to beat here.I have him 3.15 and 3.80 is available
Advised Bet: Creek Falcon 1.60 units at 3.30 or better.Take the 3.80 for 65% of the stake and monitor on Betfair with the balance.


Beverley

Race 5
Bondi Beach Boy was too strong for Pull The Pin over course and distance less than a fortnight ago.Bondi has subsequently been beaten (actually ran very well ) at Hamilton.Pull The Pin is a bit better at the weights tonight and draws for a gun run behind a likely keen pace. Pull The Pin is 5.50 on my figures but is 8.0 with the bookies and 9.0 plus on Betfair but only small money on offer.
Advised Bet: Pull The Pin 0.90 units Each Way (4 places here if 16 or more run) at 6.0 or better.Have 65% at the 8.0 available now and monitor with the balance.


Perhaps more later  via Twitter if I can battle the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment