Thursday 11 July 2013

Newmarket July Meeting -Day One plus rest of UK Racing

Newmarket's July meeting kicks off plus four other meetings.Fast Summer ground on offer everywhere today as the warm July weather continues.It's mid-Winter where I live in Far North Queensland but we're still getting 26 degrees during the day and around 20 at night.
I approach the July Meeting very differently to Royal Ascot.At Ascot I'm very bullish as long as it's decent ground and try to take on as many races as possible.This meeting calls for a far more selective stratergy.All the races at Newmarket today look very trappy and I'm happy to look elsewhere for betting opportunities today.


Doncaster

Race 5

There a push this morning for the maiden winner Wadi Al Hattawi from the Godolphin stable.He may be pretty good but he'll need to be well above average to down Renew here.I put Renew up on the blog at the beginning of last month but he played up at the start and was a late withdrawal.He gets the hood on today so hopefully that will settle him a little.He's out to 3.80 in morning markets and that looks big overs to me.I've got him 2.50 here.

Advised Bet: Renew 2 units at 2.75 or better-have 33% at the 3.80 and monitor on Betfair with the balance.


There are a few other possibilities today so any further bets sent via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment