Sunday 2 March 2014

Weekly Round Up

Great racing at Flemington last Saturday but I went through the whole of Saturday without backing anything.On reflection I probably think Shamus Award is a missed winner but otherwise the whole week had me struggling to find bets I wanted to have.Only one bet advised all week in the blog and despite being 3.40 into 2.70 it ran poorly.Loss of 1.65 units last week for the blog
Plenty of lays last week for me and far too many of them won so personally I had a poor week.Not a flogging but enough to matter with around a 8 unit loss.
Mondays and Tuesdays are catch up time for me with replays and ratings and any other non racing related business.I'm not operating 6/7 days a week any more as the work load is simply too extreme.
Next blog on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment