Sunday 9 March 2014

Adelaide Cup at Morphettvlile, Moonee Valley & Last weeks figures

Adelaide Cup day and a good race for the cup.I don't follow SA racing so my opinions on the supporting card are no use to you.Hard to split Big Memory and Cooldini in the cup but at around 3.30 each there is not a lot of fat there.Couldn't put you off either if you like them but they are currently both a bit too short in my opinion.
Moonee Valley is a Dead 4 but it's hot in Melbourne so I expect it upgrades.Chance of thundery showers this afternoon so monitor.
There are possibilities at MV this afternoon but I haven't backed anything yet.Updates via twitter throughout the afternoon.

Profitable week last week for the blog.Bets advised in two races in the blog for one winner and a profit of 3.75 units and bets advised in two races via Twitter for one winner and a profit of 2.60 units.
6.35 units profit for the week on a 6.0 unit outlay

No comments:

Post a Comment