Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sandown Today & Newmarket at Newcastle

Sandown is a Good 3 and it's dry so expect fast condition.
Newmarket day at Newcastle.Good 3 but with thundery showers forecast.Apart from the main race the card there is uninspiring and the Newmarket looks a very tough this year..Small possibility I may play one at odds though but not committed at this stage.
No early bets either at Sandown but there are definite possibilities particularly as we get deeper into the day.
Press speculation about the future of Betfair in Australia reminds me that nothing lasts forever and that change is constant and inevitable.With change comes opportunity for some if not for all.
Once I know how this is panning out I'll have more to say but for now it's business as usual until I'm told otherwise.
Bets and updates via twitter throughout the afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment