Wednesday 19 March 2014

Cranbourne & Warwick Farm Today

Cranbourne is a Dead 4 and will almost certainly upgrade as a 30 degree day is forecast there.Warwick Farm is a Dead 4 and will probable upgrade if the thunderstorms stay away-monitor.
Cranbourne is a typically tricky Thursday provincial meeting but has possibilities if the markets are favourable.
Warwick Farm has a very solid midweek metro card again with possibilities depending on market developments.
Bets/updates via twitter throughout the afternoon.
Another winner at double figure odds yesterday and a couple that went like goats.
I know twitter is a far from ideal medium for getting stuff out but it's the best I can do at the moment.
Once this Betfair uncertainty resolves itself and I have some idea what parameters I'll be operating to I'll look at a better way.
I have a couple of options I've been considering but there is no point in starting until this situation is resolved or clarified

No comments:

Post a Comment