Friday 28 March 2014

Guineas,George Ryder & Galaxy at Rosehill and Moonee Valley

Three G1's at Rosehill which posts a Heavy 9 and there are some showers forecast.
Moonee Valley is a Dead 4 and it's dry there so expect it upgrades.

Tough day at Rosehill with a Heavy 9.I expect you are better off up front than out the back but we'll see what pattern develops.
I can't get a confident handle on the Rosehill Guineas so no bets there.The only horse I could back in the Galaxy is Rain Affair.I'm sure he'll lead and over this 1100m will be hard to peg back.Wet track and 1100m are perfect for him but you do have to be forgiving to risk having your money down.Not committed yet.
I am backing Gordon Lord Byron in the George Ryder.He has very high class European form around this trip and he should be in single figures here.He loves it wet and can race handy.No one let me on at 21.0 so I've had to take 19.0 which is massive overs

Advised Bet; Rosehill Race 7 Gordon Lord Byron 0.55 units at the 19.0 on offer now

The rest of the card is very tough to unravel with any confidence apart from the first which looks a match between Opinion and The Offer.There hard to split if the run to their best.Their European ratings are almost identical.Both go very well in the wet.

At the Valley there are bet possibilities in races 5,6 and 8 but I am not on anything yet and will advise via twitter throughout the afternoon.

Out of form so far this week with the "lays"so I'm a bit behind and looking to strike back hard today.

Big night tonight and I'll post another blog later covering Dubai's World Cup night and the start of the UK flat season (turf) at Doncaster

No comments:

Post a Comment