Thursday 20 December 2012

Moonee Valley and Canterbury Tonight

Two metropolitan evening meetings to go at tonight.

Competitive meeting at Canterbury and a decent midweek card all in all.Expect good fast racing ground.Hard to steer you into anything from early markets.There were a few of interest here but the odds on offer are similar to my figures so there is no obvious value at this stage.

Moonee Valley backs up again after putting on what must have been the worst metro meeting ever held in Victoria last night.It's a bit better tonight and I have 3 races there that I'm interested in at this stage.It's posted a Dead 4 but expect an upgrade to a Good 3.

Race 1  Three realistic hopes here Adbaan,Evens and Perfect Offering.Adbaan is around 3.50 in early markets and I think this too short.I have her 4.5.Perfect offering is around evens as I type this and again I think that is shorter than she should be.I have her at 2.65.Evens is the one that interests me.She will be ahead off Perfect Offering in the run here and may well have won at Caulfield last time had she not rolled into the worst ground under pressure.I have her at 3.10 and I think you'll get 3.50 on Betfair if you shop around.This race will be very tactical and Evens has Rawiller riding and no jockey is riding better in Australia at the moment.

Race 6  Competitive race with a few chances but the one at odds is Point Made.Lightly raced ex UK horse who improved at Warnambool last time and may improve again tonight especially over this longer trip.Drawn to get a nice trail here.The 9.0 has gone but 8.0 is still available.I rate this a 6.0 chance.

Race 7  I'm taking a view here that Point Made's win at Warnambool was a better effort than the markets are currently rating it.Third there was Chicago Miss who looks a live hope here especially with the 3kg claim and the slight drop back in trip.13.0 on offer is overs against my figure of 8.0.


Advised Bets

M.V    Race 1   Evens 1.60 units to win at 3.30 or better.Shop around on Betfair here and try                                          to get set at 3.50+

M.V.   Race  6   Point Made 0.85 units to win at 7.0 or better (take the 8.0 available now) 

M.V.   Race 7    Chicago Miss  0.65 units to win at 9.0 or better (take the 13.0 available now)

No comments:

Post a Comment