Friday 7 December 2012

Caulfield and Rosehill Today

Computer problems this morning have me playing catch up so I'll be brief.

Caulfield

Expect fast racing ground.Competitive card and very tough generally.

Race 7   I've been playing "Devil's Advocate"for the last 48 hours  finding reasons not to back Spacecraft here.He never wins,goes best at the Valley,been up for ages etc.Fact is he was terrific last time,get's a soft lead here,has the best form,loves it fast and most of the opposition is hard to fancy.At 4.20 he is overs-I cannot get him longer than 3.20.I'll feel a total prat if it get's beat but I'm backing it.

Rosehill

It's a good card for Summer but it's hard to be definitive early doors about a lot of the races.I'd like to back Cabernet in the Festival Stakes but suspect the Villiers in a fortnight is the plan so I'll probably sit it out.

Race 8  Speed is mad here.Riva De Lago is a good fresh horse and has his first go for the Waller yard.This race should be set up for him to finish over the top of them.Had a trial so hopefully is ready but this stable is very hard to read.Monitor betting here.Currently 4.50 which is ok if it's ready.If it blows pass.

Advised Bets

Caulfield  Race 7   Spacecraft  1.50 units to win @ 3.50 or better (take the 4.20 for 50% of stake and shop on Betfair with other 50%)

Rosehill  Race 8    Riva De Lago  1.35 units to win @ 3.70 or better but monitor market-if drifts over 5.50 at post time No Bet

No comments:

Post a Comment