Friday 26 October 2012

Manikato Night At Moonee Valley

Good track posted for this evening's Manikato Stakes meeting at Moonee Valley but the forecast  is for rain and the radar shows it falling over Melbourne now.Uncertainty over track conditions makes a tricky card even harder.
Buffering is a worthy favourite in the Manikato Stakes.He's got the inside berth and his on pace style means he's likely to have first run on the majority of the field.Pressure will go here from the 600m mark though and I don't think Buffering deserves to be quite as short as he is.He's a general 2.00 quote whereas I have him at 2.50.If the ground doesn't get worse than Dead I shall be having a little on Lone Rock at around the 10.0 quote.She's the only bit of value I can find in the race.
I like to be more enthusiastic punting wise on what is an excellent card but I've really struggled to find much value in the early markets especially with the threat of rain looming

No comments:

Post a Comment